|WebTax4B.ca is a web-based application for
preparing and filing T2 corporation income tax return
developed by MacroNT Inc., a well-known
Canadian company on accounting and tax online services.
- Canada's #1 web-based application that has been
by CRA since 2004 for use with Corporation
Internet Filing (CIF), T2 barcode filing, and
T2 paper return in regular format.
- Supports other CRA's T2 online services
such as Auto Fill Return (AFR), request Web Access Code
(WAC) online, submit Attached Documents online,
Pre-validate T2 return filing online.
- Can file T2 in any tax year from 2004
to current year. Data will be
auto-carry forward into subsequent tax years.
- Auto-fill data from CRA,
upload financial statements from accounting software,
import data from other T2 software.
- Supports provincial corporation income tax returns
including CT23 certified by Ontario
Ministry of Finance, CO-17 online filing via NETFILE
Québec or clicSÉQUR, CO-17 paper return certified by
AT1-NETFILE, AT1-RSI certified by Alberta
Tax and Revenue Administration.
- No software to download, install, or update.
Complete online solution to file corporate tax
return from office or anywhere.
- Runs on all platforms including
Windows, Mac OS, Linux, UNIX, iOS, Android ...
- No maintain or back up. Data is
stored on the secure servers that are backed up
to offside servers.
- Quick, easy, and accurate to prepare and file
corporate tax return.
- Prepare and view corporation income tax return for
FREE of charge. Pay only, if you
are completely satisfied and wish to download and file
T2, AT1, CO-17 electronically or
|WebTax4B.ca covers fiscal year-end between January 01,
2004 and October 31, 2021. The latest certified version v2021.1 has been released on May 17, 2021. This update includes changes in schedules 100, 200, 003, 004, 005, 008, 017, 020, 032, 054, 058, 347, 381, 388, 390, 394, 422, 423, 430, 502, 558, and 570.
Accurate - Efficient - Reliable - Secure