- Canada's #1 online application that has been
certified by CRA every year
since 2004 for:
- Corporation Internet Filing
- T2 barcode filing
- T2 paper return in pdf format.
- Other CRA's T2 online services:
- Auto Fill Return (AFR)
- Request Web Access Code (WAC) online
- Pre-validate T2 filing online
- Submit attached documents online
- E-File T1135 (Foreign properties)
- Provincial corporation tax returns:
- AT1-NETFILE, AT1-RSI
certified by Alberta
Tax and Revenue Administration.
- CO-17 online filing via NETFILE
Québec or clicSÉQUR, CO-17 paper
return certified by Revenu Québec.
- CT23 certified by Ontario
Ministry of Finance to tax year 2009.
- File T2 in any tax year from 2004
to current year. Tax data will be
auto-carry forward into subsequent tax years.
- Auto-fill data from CRA, view NOA.
Upload financial statements from accounting software.
Import data from other T2 software.
- Complete online solution to file T2
from office or anywhere.
- Runs on all platforms such as
Windows, Mac OS, Linux, UNIX, iOS, Android ...
- No maintain or back up. Data is
stored on the secure servers that are backed up
to offside servers.
- Quick, easy, and accurate
to prepare and file T2 return.
- Prepare and view return for FREE. Pay only, if you
are completely satisfied and wish to download and file
T2, AT1, CO-17 electronically or
|WebTax4B.ca covers fiscal year-end between January 01,
2004 and October 31, 2023.
|Latest certified versions:|
- T2 was released on 2023-05-15. The changes include schedules 141, 200, 5, 8, 9, 11, 14, 19, 24, 25, 29, 38, 50, 67, 68, 352, 385, 430, 432, and 444. This version also supports to download T2 Notice of Assessment (NOA).
- AT1 was released on 2023-05-24. The changes include schedules 1 and 13.
- CO-17 was released on 2022-12-22. The changes include some tax rates and schedules CO-17, CO-17.A.1, CO-17.B, CO-17.B.1, CO-17.SP, CO-771, CO-771.3, CO-130.A, and CO-1029.8.33.6.