- Canada's #1 online application that has been
certified by CRA every year
since 2004 for:
- Corporation Internet Filing
- T2 barcode filing
- T2 paper return in pdf format.
- Other CRA's T2 online services:
- Auto Fill Return (AFR)
- Request Web Access Code (WAC) online
- Pre-validate T2 filing online
- Submit attached documents online
- E-File T1135 (Foreign properties)
- Provincial corporation tax returns:
- AT1-NETFILE, AT1-RSI
certified by Alberta
Tax and Revenue Administration.
- CO-17 online filing via NETFILE
Québec or clicSÉQUR, CO-17 paper
return certified by Revenu Québec.
- CT23 certified by Ontario
Ministry of Finance to tax year 2009.
- File T2 in any tax year from 2004
to current year. Tax data will be
auto-carry forward into subsequent tax years.
- Auto-fill data from CRA.
Upload financial statements from accounting software.
Import data from other T2 software.
- Complete online solution to file T2
from office or anywhere.
- Runs on all platforms such as
Windows, Mac OS, Linux, UNIX, iOS, Android ...
- No maintain or back up. Data is
stored on the secure servers that are backed up
to offside servers.
- Quick, easy, and accurate
to prepare and file T2 return.
- Prepare and view return for FREE. Pay only, if you
are completely satisfied and wish to download and file
T2, AT1, CO-17 electronically or
|WebTax4B.ca covers fiscal year-end between January 01,
2004 and May 31, 2023.
|Latest certified versions|
- T2 was released on 2022-10-17. The changes in this version include some tax rates and schedules 200, 5, 27, 31, 65, 352, 353, and 392.
- AT1 was released on 2022-10-24. The changes in this version include schedules AT1, 10, and 15.
- CO-17 was released on 2022-12-22. The changes in this version include some tax rates and schedules CO-17, CO-17.A.1, CO-17.B, CO-17.B.1, CO-17.SP, CO-771, CO-771.3, CO-130.A, and CO-1029.8.33.6.