|WebTax4U.ca has been designed to be easily used by both individuals with experience in filing tax returns as well as those who are filing for
the first time and are not familiar with the federal and provincial taxes:
- Tax returns can be prepared for an individual or for a family (integrated family returns), regardless of the type of work you are doing, the number of members filing a return, or the complexity of the return.
- Easy to navigate menu driven application based on the T1 General
- The tax returns can be filed using Netfile or downloaded, printed as condensed returns with government approval 2D barcode and mailed to Revenue Canada. 2D barcode contains all the tax information and it is used by CRA to quickly and accurately capture your tax data. It eliminates human manual data capture errors by using computers to scan the 2D barcode.
- Those with experience can take advantage of
the Menu driven application and jump directly to those forms that they need
to fill out.
- For those filing for the first time the
application provides a step by step approach, taking the user from the first
screen where the Personal Information is filled out to the end where the Tax
Return is downloaded and sent to Revenue Canada.
- If you cannot find where to input certain tax information, the search tool will help you jump to the locations of your requirements.
- WebTax4U.ca double-checks for tax errors and warns you to claim missed deductions or credits, as well as optimum amounts of deductions to maximize money-saving opportunities.
- No software to download, install, or configure. WebTax4U.ca is the complete online solution to preparing and filing your income tax returns from home, office, or anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Tax preparation can be interrupted at any
time. Your data is saved on our secure servers, just login again and you can
continue preparing or filing the tax return.
|Minimize Your Taxes - Maximize Your Refund