|WebTax4U.ca has been designed to be easily used
by both individuals with experience in filing tax returns
as well as those who are filing for the first time and are
not familiar with the federal and provincial taxes:
- Tax returns can be prepared for an individual or for a
family (integrated family returns), regardless of the
type of work you are doing, the number of members
filing a return, or the complexity of the return.
- Easy to navigate menu driven application based on the
T1 General Form.
- The tax returns can be filed using NETFILE or downloaded,
printed as condensed returns with government approval 2D barcode and
mailed to Revenue Canada. 2D barcode contains all the tax information
and it is used by CRA to quickly and accurately capture your tax data.
It eliminates human manual data capture errors by using
computers to scan the 2D barcode.
- Those with experience can take advantage of
the Menu driven application and jump directly
to those forms that they need to fill out.
- For those filing for the first time the
application provides a step by step approach,
taking the user from the first
screen where the Personal Information is
filled out to the end where the Tax
Return is downloaded and sent to Revenue Canada.
- If you cannot find where to input certain tax information,
the search tool will help you jump to the locations
of your requirements.
- WebTax4U.ca double-checks for tax errors and
warns you to claim missed deductions or credits,
as well as optimum amounts of deductions to maximize
- No software to download, install, or configure.
WebTax4U.ca is the complete online solution to preparing
and filing your income tax returns from home, office,
or anywhere you have an internet connection.
- WebTax4U.ca not only supports to file T1 return, but also allows
you to know in advance how much you will receive family credits and
benefits including GST/HST credit, Canada Child Benefit (CCB),
provincial credits and benefits.
- Tax preparation can be interrupted at any
time. Your data is saved on our secure servers, just login
again and you can continue preparing or filing the tax return.
Taxes - Maximize Your Refund